We have students from 3 classes of SHS graduates in secondary education.
Thank you for making our scholarship a success!
The Sparkman Scholarship Foundation provides scholarships, helping to pay tuition and mandatory fees at any accredited two-year or four-year public or private college, university, or trade school in the United States. Our scholarship is funded entirely by donations from YOU, our local businesses, alumni and others with a heart for this school and community. Donations are accepted year round. See our Donate Now page to find out how you can help.
Our mission is to ensure that our children receive the best education possible while providing a thriving community for our families to live, work and grow.
What is the Sparkman Scholarship Foundation?
The Sparkman Scholarship Foundation is a non-profit organization designed to help students graduating from Sparkman High School to pursue further education, and to enhance the growth, stability, and economic development of Sparkman.
Goals for the Sparkman Scholarship Foundation:
- Lowering or eliminating the cost of postsecondary education.
- Increasing incentive for academic achievement, high school graduation, college attendance and completion.
- Among its broader outcomes, it is anticipated that this program will lead to a more educated workforce, higher overall earnings for graduates, greater disposable income for local families, and improvements in the local economy.
- This scholarship has the potential to make the community more attractive for businesses seeking to invest, expand, or relocate; not only will their employees’ children have access to free college tuition, but the businesses themselves will be able to tap an increasingly well-trained workforce.
- Visit our Donate Now page to see how you can help!